The Peoplelogic.ai Freshservice integration allows you to use a Freshservice API key to aggregate information about your service desk activity from your Freshservice instance. See What Events Does Peoplelogic.ai Process from Freshservice for more information on the events that Peoplelogic.ai aggregates.
- You must have admin access to your Peoplelogic.ai account. If you don't, point your administrator to this page to have them set up the integration.
- Users in Freshservice are matched to Peoplelogic employees by name. If there is some confusion between names or users are mapped incorrectly, you may need to map the users manually.
- You will need an API key for Peoplelogic to connect to FreshService Create one specifically for Peoplelogic.ai and save it somewhere for use later in these instructions.
- Navigate to Freshservice and then your Profile Settings:
- Then, scroll down to Your API Key and solve the Captcha to view your API key:
- Copy the API Key for later in the setup.
Once you have the api key from Freshservice, it's time to set up Peoplelogic.ai. First, click the + icon near the top right of the Peoplelogic.ai interface and then click Add Integration.
Click the Customer Support tab and then scroll down till you find the Freshservice integration:
Next, you'll be shown a form to enter the details about your integration. Follow the steps below to complete the setup.
- Enter a meaningful and unique name
- Enter the API Key you copied earlier from Freshservice as the API Key
- Enter the hostname and path to your Freshservice instance as the API URL - for example https://my-domain.freshservice.com
When done, you should have something that looks like the following:
Click the green Save to complete the process and it should take you back to the screen showing your integration listed among the active integrations.
Peoplelogic.ai will start to aggregate the events immediately and you should see events showing in the main dashboard timeline. If you don't see any events and you know there has been activity in your accessible Freshservice account, please contact Peoplelogic.ai Support.