Gusto makes it easy to onboard, pay, insure, and support your hardworking team. By connecting Peoplelogic and Gusto you can ensure that your Peoplelogic instance is always up to date with the latest employees, contractors, and teams from your Gusto-based payroll.
Peoplelogic synchronizes your Gusto data automatically. Out of the box, the integration will:
- Sync new employees and contractors from Gusto
- Deactivate employees in Peoplelogic that have been dismissed in Gusto. These will not be processed until their dismissal date in Gusto and will not automatically terminate an admin in Peoplelogic.
- Update currently active Peoplelogic employees with new information in Gusto. This data includes name, job title, and primary team (Department in Gusto). Please note that teams will be automatically created in Peoplelogic, potentially increasing your subscription.
Peoplelogic will not sync details such as personal addresses, social security numbers, or tax and compensation information.
- You must have admin access to your Peoplelogic.ai account. If you don't, point your administrator to this page to have them set up the integration.
- Payroll Admin access in Gusto:
- A previously created account with Gusto (or)
- Create a new Gusto account via the Peoplelogic interface. Click Create a Gusto Account to create a new Gusto organization.
If a new Gusto organization was able to be created, you'll get the notification above and receive an email in the same email that is registered with Peoplelogic to active your Gusto account.
If there is already a Gusto organization with that email address, you'll receive an error message in Peoplelogic. In this case, just connect that account to Peoplelogic with the instructions below.
- This employee sync integration will use the email address in Gusto and Peoplelogic to match users. If the employee/contractor does not have an email in Gusto, they will not be sync'd.
With an active Gusto integration, now it's time to set up Peoplelogic.ai. First, click the + icon near the top right of the Peoplelogic.ai interface and then click Add Integration.
Next, find Gusto and click Connect to Gusto:
Next, you'll be taken to Gusto to authorize the connection between Peoplelogic.ai and Gusto. Select your account and then you'll screen like the one below:
Click the green Authorize button to complete the process and it should take you back to the screen showing your integration listed among the active integrations.
Peoplelogic.ai will start to sync active employees and contractors as soon as the connection is established and you should see your team start to populate the Employees page. If you have Departments enabled in Gusto, they will be synchronized as Teams in Peoplelogic. After the initial run, Peoplelogic will sync new and updated information from Gusto every hour.
If you don't see any data and you have active employees or contractors in your accessible Gusto accounts, please contact Peoplelogic.ai Support.
Article is closed for comments.