The Peoplelogic.ai SwiftKanban integration allows you to use your SwiftKanban Integration user to aggregate events from your SwiftKanban account. See What Events Does Peoplelogic.ai Process from SwiftKanban for more information on the events that Peoplelogic.ai aggregates.
- You must have admin access to your Peoplelogic.ai account. If you don't, point your administrator to this page to have them set up the integration.
- If you don't already have it stored somewhere, you must generate a new password for the integration user in SwiftKanban. See the REST API instructions from the SwiftKanban website for more information.
Once you have your integration user setup in SwiftKanban, it's time to set up Peoplelogic.ai. First, click the + icon near the top right of the Peoplelogic.ai interface and then click Add Integration.
Next, scroll down and click on the Digite Swift Kanban widget as shown below.
Next, you'll be shown a form to enter the details about your integration. Follow the steps below to complete the setup.
- Enter a meaningful and unique name
- The SwiftKanban integration requires the email and password of the integration user in your account.
- Enter the login id into the API Key field
- Enter the password into the API Secret field
When done, you should have something that looks like the following:
Pro tip: To limit what boards Peoplelogic aggregates from SwiftKanban, click the dropdown for Advanced when creating or editing the integration and add a comma separated list of board names in the Filter field.
Click the green Save to complete the process and it should take you back to the screen showing your integration listed among the active integrations.
Peoplelogic.ai will start to aggregate the events as soon as you hit Save and you should see events showing in the main dashboard timeline. If you don't see any events and you know there has been activity in your accessible SwiftKanban accounts, please contact Peoplelogic.ai Support.