Peoplelogic provides data-driven analytics that help you understand how your business, teams, and people get work done. Our tools supplement your current efforts to manage employees and teams with meaningful and robust data. We take our obligation to protect this information, which includes personal information about your employees, very seriously.
Can you help me understand what type of information Peoplelogic works with?
- The Peoplelogic service will process employee names, email addresses, and information about employees’ use of software and software services (including metadata and content of activities) made available by customer to its employees. For more information, please see "What Events We Process" for each integration (for example GSuite).
Does Peoplelogic sell customer information?
- Your information is yours. We will never sell any customer information to a third party.
How does Peoplelogic protect customer information?
- Peoplelogic uses Amazon Web Services (AWS) for cloud hosting services. AWS is a leading provider of cloud services, with robust security procedures and commitments.
- The links below describe AWS security policies, which are provided as a reference for the policies with which Peoplelogic’s policies align. Amazon may make changes to the policies referenced below at any given time.
- All Peoplelogic personnel are under obligations of confidentiality and receive regular training on their confidentiality and security obligations.
- Peoplelogic maintains SOC2 Type I compliance. If you are a customer of Peoplelogic or a prospective customer, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for a copy of our report.
- Please refer to our Security Measures page for more information about the measures we take to protect your data.
I think I found a vulnerability in Peoplelogic. How do I report it?
- In the event that you believe you've found a vulnerability, please email email@example.com and we will respond back to you. While we appreciate third party testing of our service, please note that testing against our production environment without authorization is against our terms of service.
Additional privacy documentation
- If you are covered by the EU GDPR privacy law, we have your covered: Peoplelogic has created a GDPR Data Processing Addendum here. To request coverage under our Data Processing Addendum, simply send an email to hello at peoplelogic.ai and we'll get you covered.
- To request that your data is removed:
- If you are a customer: please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are an employee of a customer - please contact your company administrator.