The Peoplelogic.ai Zoom integration allows you to connect your Zoom Meetings and Webinars account to Peoplelogic.ai with one click. See What Events Does Peoplelogic.ai Process from Zoom for more information on the events that Peoplelogic.ai aggregates.
- You must have admin access to your Peoplelogic.ai account. If you don't, point your administrator to this page to have them set up the integration.
- You must have admin access on your Zoom account - only one admin needs to connect the integration.
Now it's time to connect Peoplelogic.ai and Zoom. First, click the Gear icon near the top right of the Peoplelogic.ai interface and then click the + icon and then Add Integration. Alternatively, find the Peoplelogic.ai application in the Zoom marketplace and click Install.
Next, scroll through the integrations until you find Zoom Meetings and then click "Connect to Zoom".
Next, you'll be taken to Zoom to authorize the connection between Peoplelogic.ai and Zoom. You will need to login to Zoom to authorize for your account. The screen should look something like the following. Click Authorize to finish the installation.
You'll be returned to Peoplelogic.ai and the installation will be complete.
Peoplelogic.ai will start to aggregate the events upon save. The Zoom events are private and may not show up in the timeline, but will show in the activity type summaries for your team.
Please note, that if you want to track the activity for Zoom users in your Account, you'll need to create employee accounts within Peoplelogic that match the Zoom email address or you'll need to add those Zoom accounts as Integration Mappings on your own account. See Mapping External Usernames to Employees for more details.
Uninstalling the Zoom Meetings Integration
- Login to your Zoom account and navigate to the Zoom App Marketplace
- Click Manage > Installed Apps or search for the Peoplelogic.ai App
- Click the Peoplelogic.ai app
- Click Uninstall