The Peoplelogic.ai Copper CRM integration allows you to use your Copper CRM API Key to aggregate events from your Copper CRM account. See What Events Does Peoplelogic.ai Process from Copper CRM for more information on the events that Peoplelogic.ai aggregates.
- You must have admin access to your Peoplelogic.ai account. If you don't, point your administrator to this page to have them set up the integration.
- The Copper CRM integration will match users in Copper CRM to your employees by email. Be sure that your employees have the same email in both systems, otherwise you'll need to add a mapping on the employee profile in Peoplelogic.ai. See Mapping External Usernames to Employees for more information.
- You must generate a new API Key or use an existing API Key for the account that you want Peoplelogic.ai to connect to. To find your API key - click the Settings button in the lower left of Copper CRM.
Then click Integrations and API Keys on the middle navigation:
Finally, if you already have an API Key generated, copy that API key or generate a new key. Copy this key to a safe place for the next step.
Once you have your Copper CRM API Key, it's time to set up Peoplelogic.ai. First, click the Gear icon near the top right of the Peoplelogic.ai interface and then click Integrations.
Next, click on the Connect New Integration Button as shown below.
Next, you'll be shown a form to enter the details about your integration. Follow the steps below to complete the setup.
- Enter a meaningful and unique name
- Select Copper CRM from the integration Type dropdown
- The Copper CRM integration only requires the API Key and the email of the user who generated the API key.
- Enter the email into the API Key field
- Enter the API key into the API Secret field
When done, you should have something that looks like the following:
Click the green Save to complete the process and it should take you back to the screen showing your integration listed among the active integrations.
Peoplelogic.ai will start to aggregate the events during its next scheduled aggregation run and you should see events showing in the main dashboard timeline. If you don't see any events and you know there has been activity in your accessible Copper CRM accounts, please contact Peoplelogic.ai Support.