The Peoplelogic.ai Zendesk integration allows you to use a Zendesk username and API token to aggregate information about your support team activity from your Zendesk Support account. See What Events Does Peoplelogic.ai Process from Confluence for more information on the events that Peoplelogic.ai aggregates.
- You must have admin access to your Peoplelogic.ai account. If you don't, point your administrator to this page to have them set up the integration.
- You will need a user within Zendesk that has access to the tickets that you'd like to aggregate. The preferred access method is by using a username and an API token. For more information, see this document: https://support.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/226022787-Generating-a-new-API-token-. Create one specifically for Peoplelogic.ai and save it somewhere for use later in these instructions.
Once you have the user you want to use in Zendesk, it's time to set up Peoplelogic.ai. First, click the Gear icon near the top right of the Peoplelogic.ai interface and then click Integrations.
Next, click on the Connect New Integration Button as shown below.
Next, you'll be shown a form to enter the details about your integration. Follow the steps below to complete the setup.
- Enter a meaningful and unique name
- Select Zendesk from the integration type dropdown
- Enter the user's username as the API Key and the API token as the API Secret.
- Enter the hostname of your Zendesk instance as the API URL - for example https://peoplelogic.zendesk.com
When done, you should have something that looks like the following:
Click the green Save to complete the process and it should take you back to the screen showing your integration listed among the active integrations.
Peoplelogic.ai will start to aggregate the events during its next scheduled aggregation run and you should see events showing in the main dashboard timeline. If you don't see any events and you know there has been activity in your accessible Zendesk account, please contact Peoplelogic.ai Support.