Congratulations on becoming a customer of Peoplelogic.ai and changing the way that your company manages teams.
To get the most out of Peoplelogic.ai you will want to upload information about your teams. Fortunately, we've made that easy to do right from the Peoplelogic.ai interface. Follow the steps below to get started.
First, click the gear and then click Import Data, as shown below:
You'll be taken to the beginning of the import process where you can see an example of the CSV/Excel file that you'll create for importing the data or you can download a sample file for you to modify. Go ahead and download that file to get started.
A few things to remember when you're creating your import file:
- Email addresses need to be unique - if the employee already exists, we use the existing employee in the system
- We'll create teams based on the names in the Primary Team column - if a team already exists, we'll put that employee into that team during import
- The manager column should be an email address of someone in the file or already existing in the system.
- Team members with the admin and manager roles will be added to our user management system and sent activation emails automatically
- The sample CSV file has columns for the default integrations that Peoplelogic.ai supports. You can leave these blank and map the employees later if you wish. Our GitHub and GitLab integrations in particular usually require a username mapping.
When you're ready to start, click the green Begin Import button to start the process of importing your team. You'll be shown a screen like the one below. Upload your file to walk through the process of verifying your information.
When you've mapping the fields to the data that we expect to be imported, you'll be taken to one last screen where you can confirm the data and proceed with the upload:
When you click the green Complete button your data will be processed and attempted to be imported. If successful, you'll see a screen similar to the one below or one showing you that there was an error.
If you continue to get errors or your data was not successfully imported as expected, please reach out to Peoplelogic.ai Support - we're here to help.