The Peoplelogic.ai GSuite integration allows you to connect Peoplelogic to a GSuite account to aggregate events from your GSuite domains. See What Events Does Peoplelogic.ai Process from GSuite for more information on the events that Peoplelogic.ai aggregates.
There are three ways to explore the GSuite integration:
- The first is to connect just your account, either a GSuite user or your personal Google account.
- The second is to have one of your GSuite administrators install the Peoplelogic.ai GSuite Application and then connect to Peoplelogic.ai. This is the preferred method and lets you aggregate information for multiple team members.
- The final way involves a lower permission Google Suite integration - just your calendars and your drive metadata. Follow the same instructions below, but navigate to the Marketplace app that says "Calendars & Drive" and the Peoplelogic Integration with the same name!
- You must have admin access to your Peoplelogic.ai account. If you don't, point your administrator to this page to have them set up the integration.
- You must have superadmin access in your GSuite organization if you wish to aggregate information from multiple users in a GSuite tenant. If you don't, point your administrator to this page and have them install the Peoplelogic.ai GSuite Application from the GSuite Marketplace at https://gsuite.google.com/u/1/marketplace/app/peoplelogicai/1004896120252.
Click the blue Domain Install button enable the Peoplelogic.ai integration for all your domain users, then return to Peoplelogic to complete the install and connect as that superadmin to authorize Peoplelogic and finish the install.
Now it's time to set up Peoplelogic.ai. First, click the Add icon near the top right of the Peoplelogic.ai interface and then click Add Integration.
Next, find Google Suite in the list as shown below.
Click the Connect to GSuite button and you'll be shown a page to authorize the connection between Peoplelogic.ai and Google Suite.
Scenario 1 - Peoplelogic.ai GSuite Marketplace Application Installed
In this scenario, you'll be taken to choose the admin account you want to connect to Peoplelogic.ai to complete the installation. Select an admin of your GSuite tenant and you'll be taken back to Peoplelogic with your new integration already enabled.
Scenario 2 - Individual Google Account or Peoplelogic.ai GSuite Marketplace Application Not Installed
Click the blue Allow button to complete the process and it should take you back to the screen showing your integration listed among the active integrations.
Peoplelogic.ai will start to aggregate the events immediately and you should see events showing in the main dashboard timeline if you have employee's in Peoplelogic.ai that match your GSuite tenant users. If you don't see any events and you know there has been activity in your accessible GSuite domains, please contact Peoplelogic.ai Support.