The Peoplelogic.ai Salesforce integration allows you to use one of your Salesforce users to aggregate information about your deals, events, and sales activity from your Salesforce account. See What Events Does Peoplelogic.ai Process from Salesforce for more information on the events that Peoplelogic.ai aggregates.
- You must have admin access to your Peoplelogic.ai account. If you don't, point your administrator to this page to have them set up the integration.
- You'll need a Salesforce user that has access to Sales Cloud and the teams that you want to aggregate sales activity information about. You will need that user's Salesforce username, password, and security token (re-generated each time you change the user's password). Note: We recommend that you create a user specifically for Peoplelogic.ai so that you aren't sharing another user's password and security token.
If you don't have your security token or need to regenerate it for the user you plan to use, login as the user you want and follow these instructions at Salesforce Trailblazer. Copy the username, password and security token somewhere safe for the next steps.
Once you have the user you want to use in Salesforce, it's time to set up Peoplelogic.ai. First, click the Gear icon near the top right of the Peoplelogic.ai interface and then click Integrations.
Next, click on the Connect New Integration Button as shown below.
Next, you'll be shown a form to enter the details about your integration. Follow the steps below to complete the setup.
- Enter a meaningful and unique name
- Select Salesforce from the integration Type dropdown
- Enter the user's username from Salesforce as the API Key, the user's password combined with the security token (all as one string) as the API Secret. See this Salesforce help document for more information.
When done, you should have something that looks like the following:
Click the green Save to complete the process and it should take you back to the screen showing your integration listed among the active integrations.
Peoplelogic.ai will start to aggregate the events during its next scheduled aggregation run and you should see events showing in the main dashboard timeline. If you don't see any events and you know there has been activity in your accessible Salesforce account, please contact Peoplelogic.ai Support.