Today we are learning how to build insights dashboards, customize search queries, and interpret event signals using Peoplelogic. Insights dashboards aggregate integration-specific event data (which populate from each tool your org has connected) and effectively allow your people leaders and team managers to search for and find deeper disengagement patterns/trends signaling potential burnout and/or attrition.
How To Build an Insights Dashboard
- Log in to Peoplelogic.ai, navigate to the Insights tab, and select See All (you can also view any public dashboard via the platform's home page dashboard component).
- From here, select Create a New Dashboard and enter the dashboard's Basic Information (including the Name, Description, and Privacy)
- If you select "Choose to Make Public", this will allow the dashboard to populate in the system where only people who have Peoplelogic Admin Access can see the data.
- Or you can choose to keep the dashboard private, which will only be visible to the person who created the dashboard.
- Lastly, make sure to click SAVE and give your new data dashboard a little time to aggregate data.
- Once the data is flowing, you should see charts and graphs appear under your new Insights Dashboard.
How to Interpret Insights Dashboards
How to Understand Engineering Insights
- See what Data Events Peoplelogic Aggregates (i.e. GitHub, GitLab, Jira, etc.)
Sample Engineering Lexi Queries
Integration Activity by Type: show me a bar chart of activity by type for 'Engineering Team'
Issues Created vs Issues Updated vs Issues Resolved: show me a bar chart of issues created vs issues updated vs issues resolved by employee for 'Engineering Team' since January 2022
GitHub Monthly Pull-Requests Created vs. Pull-Requests Resolved: show me a bar chart of pull requests opened vs pull request approved by employee since 30 days ago
Meetings Scheduled vs Attended vs Updated vs Canceled: show me a bar chart of meetings scheduled vs meetings attended vs meetings updated compared to meetings canceled by employee for 'Engineering Team' since oct 1 2022
How to Understand Sales Insights
- See what Data Events Peoplelogic Aggregates (i.e. CRMs, Zoom, Microsoft O365, etc.)
Sample Sales Lexi Queries
Integration Activity by Type [monthly view]: show me a bar chart of activity by type for 'Sales Team' since Dec 1 2022
Opportunities Created vs Opportunities Won [HubSpot]: show me a bar chart of opportunities created vs opportunities won by employee for 'Sales Team'
Zoom vs Slack: show me daily zoom activity compared to slack activity over the past month
Tasks Created vs Tasks Updated vs Tasks Completed [monthly view]: show me a bar chart of tasks created vs tasks updated vs tasks completed by employee for 'Sales Team' over the past month
How to Understand Customer Success/Service Insights
- See what Data Events Peoplelogic Aggregates (i.e. Slack, Asana, Confluence, etc.)
Sample Customer Success/Service Lexi Queries
Integration Activity by Type [quarterly view]: show me a bar chart of activity by type for 'Customer Success Team' since October 1 2022
Confluence vs Jira [monthly view]: show me daily confluence activity compared to jira activity over the past month
Documents Created vs Documents Updated [monthly view]: show me a bar chart of documents created vs documents updated by employee for 'Customer Success Team' since January 2023
Team StayFactor [quarterly view]: show me weekly stayfactor for this quarter by team for 'Customer Success'
- Use our Insights Query Library as your north star to add various dashboard queries.
If you receive any platform prompt reading 'An Error has Occurred' while performing any admin actions, please contact your Peoplelogic Customer Success Manager.
You also have your PL CSMs on-call to work their query magic! Please email Ashley@peoplelogic.ai if you'd like help customizing your data dashboards.
Check out our Peoplelogic Zendesk Support Site for more info.